What's New at the Museum
The new Museum Gift Shop area was reconstructed at the opposite end of the museum across from the double door entrance.
The museum work shop and maintenance area was completed on November 3, 2011 and is now open for use.
The 1932 Taylor E-2 Cub, was brought down from the rafters and disassembled. The process of restoration and recovering is now well under way. Progress reports to follow.
The 1977 Scratch Built Parker Formula 1 Air Racer. With the shipping damage repaired it was displayed hanging on the museum wall, a simulated runway, on July 15, 2010.
Don Buck, Bill Howe, Joseph Lilley and Don Brann went to GA and returned with the Curtis Jenny JN-4D. The donor was Donald Waddell, who built the plane at home. It is now a floor display at the museum.
Copyright 2013 Western North Carolina Air Museum
19 May 2013
Mail to: Webmaster at WNCAirMuseum.com
This Page Is Valid XHTML 1.1